The Giant Rats are huge mutated rats. They are unwanted minions of Rat King.
These rats are about 10 ft. long counting their tails. Most of them seem to have hunchbacks with black fur with large wrinkled faces and big, deformed, orange teeth. The rats all have large pointed fingernails and big pink rat tails.
Even know they are large, heavy rats, their weight won't get in the way while hunting down humans with great speed. These giant rats are able to snap at any of their predators with their giant, pointy, yellow teeth. Like all rats, these guys are able to squeeze through any whole, no matter the size. They have strength to carry humans. Their endurable and stamina are pretty well then normal rat abilities able to take more pain from the Turtles and Casey attacks.
- The reason why they didn't mutate into something like Splinter is because The Rat King modified the ooze.
- These rats are not what the Rat King wanted. Instead of giant rats, the Rat King needed rat humanoids.
- They are the second mutants to become larger versions of themselves when mutating. The first ones were the Mutant Wasps.
- It is turn out that Rat King unable to called them in time and died after the battle between him and Splinter in the Undercity.
- It's still don't know that how many of them that get captured by the Kraang and how many of them that are still live in the city's sewers and undercity.