Clawdeen Wolf is daughter of the werewolves. She is the third eldest in her siblings.
Clawdeen is confident, energetic, and fierce. According to a diary entry by Ghoulia Yelps, she goes a bit "freaky" when in the presence of the full moon, (or something resembling it, such as a spotlight) but often ends up using this to her advantage. She's also fiercely loyal and protective to her friends and family, but can be quick to anger when her loyalty feels threatened. Coming from a big family, she's mostly had to fend for herself, which has created a streak of resourcefulness in her, some examples being not above taking hand-me-downs despite being a self proclaimed "fashionista", and even running a DIY craft video blog.
Clawdeen has brown skin, golden eyes, and curly auburn hair, although she changes her hairstyle and color often, liking to experiment since her hair grows back rather fast (she mentions in her profile that shaving and waxing is a daily routine). Her werewolf heritage is further accentuated by white fangs, pointy wolf ears and sharp claws.
Clawdeen lives with her "big family in a not so big house and it always seems like there is some kind of drama going on over there. The way they argue, you'd think they don't like each other, but you'd be wrong. They watch out for each other and if you fight one of them, you better be ready to take them all". Her known siblings are Clawdia, Clawd and Howleen and an unknown younger brother.
Raphael was in love with her. But she did not yet develop her feelings for him.
Being daughter of the Werewolves, she have powers of super-strength, super-speed and sonic croak.
- Her favorite subject is "Economics".
- She is a great fashion designer.
- Raph calls her a "Hot Wolf-girl".
- She likes Leo's Beef Ramen.
- After she met the Turtles, her favorite food changes from Steak to Beef Ramen.
- She doesn't understand how Mikey created the word: "Booyakasha!", but she aso likes it.
- She is one of two who knew Jinafire's secret. The other one is Skelita.
- She doesn't like Mona Lisa, little bit.